- 50 years old
- Married to Dawn for 27 years-Dawn is the sales manager for a local Saukville company
- Two Children-Both children attended First Immanuel Lutheran Church & School in Cedarburg through 8th Grade. They completed high school at Port Washington High School, where they were both honor students
Our son Robert is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point and is a Captain in the Army. He is currently a Blackhawk pilot and has served in Afghanistan and is currently at Ft. Rucker. Robert is married to Lauren and they have a son, Zackary.
Our daughter Jessica is a senior at Viterbo University in LaCrosse and is majoring in nursing with a minor in Spanish an Family Studies.
- Founded and operates a real estate brokerage and management company
- The Railroad Station-Named Business of the Year by Saukville Chamber of Commerce
- Between the Greens
- Triangle Park Investments
- Member of Board of Realtors
- Served on the Board of Directors for Ozaukee County Tavern League
- Elected to County Board in 2002
- Elected Chairman of the board in 2004 by his collegues
- Served as chairman for 9 years, elected 5 times by his peers
- Improved credit rating from Moody's AA to AAA
Moody's quote on Ozaukee County's new AAA rating:
"Financial operations will likely remain solid given management's demonstrated
commitment to maintaining operational balance and healthy reserves."
- Reduced county staffing by 18%
- Kept county levy 26% lower than CPI during same time
- Reduced the size of the County Board
- Former member of Directors for SEWRPC (South Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission)
- Former member of Board of Directors for Wisconsin County Mutual